If you’re like most people, you probably start your day with a cup of coffee.
But what if you could replace that coffee with something that would give you sustained energy throughout the day?
Something that would be good for your body and your mind? Yoga is that something.
Here are 8 yoga poses with their benefits that you can do every day to give you an energy boost in about 6 minutes of practice:
1. Mountain Pose: Stretches calf muscles, hamstring muscles, back, shoulders, and forearms.
2. Veer Bhadrasana/Warrior 1: This pose is a great way to open the hips, chest, and lungs.
Improves focus, balance, and stability.
3. Veer Bhadrasana 2: This pose helps to Stretches arms, legs, shoulders, neck, belly,
groins, and ankles. Energizes the entire body.
4. Viparita Virabhadrasana: This posture strengthens the legs, opens side body, improves
spinal mobility, and core strength, and improves balance.
5. Utthita Parsvakonasana: Perfect Asan to strengthen + stretch legs, hips and hamstrings. It Opens the chest & shoulders.
6. Parivrtta Parsvakonasana: Best posture to perform in the morning as it strengthens + stretches legs, knees, & ankles, stretches groins, spine, chest & lungs + shoulders. Improves Digestion.
7. Uttan Pristhasana: It Promotes flexibility of the chest & hips, and tones abdominal muscles, Improves reproductive & Sexual health.
8. Phalakasana / Plank pose: This posture Improves upper body strength & spinal stability. Build core/abdominal strength, and Improves mental focus. Start your video practice here.